Fertility tests are an important part of fertility evaluation as well as their treatment. Through this testing, the healthcare provider will be able to discover what’s preventing the couple from achieving the pregnancy. Some of the important facts to know about the fertility check up singapore have been discussed in this article.
Top facts to know about the fertility test in the case of men and women
If in case someone is looking for a fertility test for women, then below are the few treatment options:
- Hormone test: This type of test mainly measures the levels of important reproductive hormones. This test mainly includes the Anti Mullerian hormone or the AMH, follicular stimulating hormone which is otherwise known as FSH, or progesterone.
- Ultrasound: This mainly helps the doctor in assessing the lining of the uterus, the follicle development, as well as the overall condition of the ovaries
The semen analysis is the primary fertility test that is being done in the case of men. The assigned technician will mainly do the examination of the sperm to evaluate their count, mobility, shape, as well as appearance. Some of the additional tests which the doctor will mainly recommend mainly include:
- Blood test: This mainly measures the levels of testosterone as well as some other hormones
- Urinalysis: This mainly indicate any type of infection or retrograde ejaculation issues
Tips for choosing the best fertility clinic in Singapore
Below are some of the important fertility clinics in Singapore:
- The doctor must be board-certified. They need to have the required experience to treat the patients.
- Travel time is mainly an important factor to consider at the time of choosing the fertility clinic. This is especially true if someone is planning to do IVF. If someone needs to travel, they need to take into account the lodging as well as they need to take time off from work.
- The staff available in the facility must be supportive and must be pleasant in their behavior. It is necessary to see how the calls are being handled by the office staff outside of office hours.
- It is also necessary to verify if the office is open on the weekends or not. One must take into account the working hours of the particular facility.
- The patient needs to know about the types of treatment options that are being provided at that particular facility.
These are some of the important facts to know about choosing the best fertility check-up center in Singapore.