Teeth have always framed the face for their aesthetics and have been considered integral when it comes to adding to the facial harmony. Over the centuries one could find cultures and individuals all changing the visible characteristics of their teeth. Whether it be the ancient Mayans who filed their teeth to a sharp point or the 1990s which saw the advent of teeth brightening hit a new high, humans’ beings have been and will always be concerned with the way their teeth look. This article helps to break down the facets of getting the best invisalign singapore.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is done with the main motive of correcting the way that teeth might be arranged on a prospective patient. How these treatment works are that it provides a set of clear, transparent aligners that a patient can wear and this gradually aligns their teeth over time. These do not come with any of the baggage that braces come with, such as retainers or wires. They are made out of a rubbery plastic material that can fit in perfectly with the grooves of the teeth. These are deemed safe by the FDA and are gaining prominence with each passing day.
Here are some of the reasons as to why you should be getting it:
- Unlike braces, Invisalign blends in much more seamlessly with your teeth, creating a perfectly blended-in look that makes it very difficult to detect.
- These have the potential to make the wearer feel less self-conscious since nobody will be able to even take them out unless they take an extremely close look.
- These can also reduce the occurrence of teeth grinding. Teeth grinding can happen as a response to stress, and Invisalign braces act as a buffer in this case.
- They are not a permanent fixture and you can take them out whenever you feel like it.
- They also do not hinder speech and make it easier to talk with. Unlike with braces where enunciation can be a problem, Invisalign makes sure this is not the case.
- It is easier to clean your teeth with Invisalign. Braces on the other hand have too many tiny grooves and crevices where bacteria build-up can occur.
- These are also a great option when it comes to upper and lower jaw alignment. They also assist in making chewing a whole lot easier.
Using Invisalign also makes sure that the results are much more visible in a much shorter duration of time.